Oct 27, 2008

ok fine...

so I think I'm getting used to the new normal over hear!No longer feeling like crap all day just randomly and I'll take it! I'm sorry for the sabbatical. Sadly I wasn't off in Europe doing research or enjoying the time away from reality like most sabbaticals provide! I was just in need of a break!


Yet still my head was filled with sarcasm and inappropriate thoughts and like a good friend said "That's the best time to blog!!!So entertaining!" so apologies for not sharing and offering up my internal banter!

You all haven't missed much...ok maybe an awesome sale or two but it cut back my hate mail by not sharing but I must must must show off a favorite find...


Fun red j. crew wellies!

So cute!! all I need is a puddle! Who doesn't love a great pair of fun colorful boots! Winter Parking lot slush will have no power over me this winter!Watch out!

I did successfully talk myself down from a wicked " I must chop my hair off!!" moment. I'm pretty proud of it actually. I had no support! My sister was AWOL and my friend wasn't answering her phone!It wasn't easy and to be honest. I've never talked myself of one of those moments before! I consider it a huge accomplishment!

So that pretty much brings you all up to speed!

We find out what baby name list we need to start working on on November 6th. I'm actually totally fine with the idea of having a third girl. I have a great name to use so that helps! So we'll see soon with no disappointment either way!

Hope all of you have been well!

7 comments:

donna said...

Welcome back girl. OH i missed reading about your life.

Let me say, I LOVE the red rain boots. I want to see a pictures of your hair and i am so excited to find out what you are having, so i can go shopping.:)
(((((((( BIG HUGs)))))))

AnieCooper said...

welcome back Becca :) xoxox

tara said...

bec i am COVETING the boots. my loss, right?

you need to talk ME down from chopping my hair...i'm THIS close... maybe tomorrow.

Andrea said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Laura said...

Welcome back! I'm curious to know what you are having. I'm also curious to know what the name is that you have picked out. Don't tell Anie what it is, she is notorious for stealing names before you have a chance to use them!

Megan said...

Glad your back! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! I get to find out when I get to find out on friday, should be in about two or three weeks though!

Christina said...

Welcome back! So mad I missed the J.Crew sale- it was a busy week last week! Glad you're feeling better.