Jun 11, 2008

We were dying!!!!!


So yesterday I went to my good friend Regina's house for the afternoon with the kids! She and I have known each other since the second grade when we first moved to HB. We grew up in the same ward and really have loved being close again!! She is always a good time guaranteed!!!

Well yesterday some how the conversation of the number of guys we kissed and who came up and this is where it got hysterical!!!

We both prefaced the conversation with how most of the guys we kissed were good guys and no regrets but there was defiantly ONE guy we could have easily done with out!To set the stage we both were pretty sure we'd know each others "conquests" (he he!) because we grew up in the same area and singles scene. I started naming the guys I had kissed one by one and when I got to this one guy...we'll call him Bob, Regina's face went all surprised on me! I said his name again with his last name, Bob Blabla, and she was reassured it wasn't the same dude. But when I said he was from Tustin she was convinced!!!

WE TOTALLY MADE OUT WITH THE SAME GUY!!!!!! ha ha ha how funny is that and the best part was that HE was the guy on both of our loser, creepy way too forward guy lists!!! After comparing notes we could not stop laughing!!!He was sooooo the same creepy all over you guy to the both of us! And so funny that we both gave into him and made out anyway!!!

Ahhh!!Gotta love single life!

So in my book my number of guys I kissed isn't to high or too low. 8! That's not too bad right! I'm no walking hussy right! 8 seems like a great number! It's funny because I can remember each first kiss with each guy and it just cracks me up!!

P.S.... Mike was number 2 and he still hold the title of best kisser and I'm not just saying that because I married him...There was always something wonderful behind a kiss from someone you truly loved!

Any way... What's your kissing history!!! do you out number your spouse by a lot or vise versa!? I love hearing about this stuff!!! any crazy funny kissing stories!

The only thing that comes to mind is I almost broke up with Mike when we first started dating. We were Seniors in high school and let's be honest...I had so little experiance with kissing so when he started slipping me the tongue I got so grossed out and remember thinking I can't date him if he wants to French kiss me... the basis for the fear was my short stubby tongue!!YEP I'm tongue challenged!!! I thought for sure he'd catch on to my handicapness and dump me first!!! We'll I got over it and 11 years later he still likes to kiss old stubby over here!

13 comments:

Megan said...

I have a few Bob Blabla's on my list! And have also kissed A FEW of the same guys as some of my friends!

Me and Jason's first kiss was initiated by me, well sorta. It is usually that the guy goes 80% then the girl goes 20, but with ours it was like Jason went 3.5% and then I went the other 96.5! HE HE!

Suzanne said...

That is too funny! I think we all have at least one kiss we would like to pretend never happened. I admit to being a kissing machine in my youth. Maybe that's why the Lord has me working with the youth so I can try to teach them from my mistakes. I remember Ryan trying to kiss me on our first date and I asked him when the last time was that he kissed a girl (thinking I had just kissed a guy the night before) and he admitted to kissing a girl in the last few days. I never fessed up to my previous kiss but needless to say we didn't kiss that night. We waited a few dates before we tried that again and I'm glad we did! I bet that was fun reminiscing together:)

Andrea said...

Oh my hell, you're killing me. You're too funny! My number is around 8 too. I can't remember for sure and don't want to sit and write them down. I outnumber Jeremy 100%! I'm the only girl he has kissed, we dated from the time he was barely 16!

donna said...

hey you hussy :) lol!!!!

My Ryan was a male HUSSY!!! he KISSED a LOT of GIRLS.. hello we live in the same town that he grew up in. So many times we we go out and Ryan will say to me "Hey Donna, see the women over there? I kissed her" I am like "wow like i really care".. :)

Hmm. let me think how many boys i have kissed. I think the number is 5. Yes only 5. I was a good girl :)!!!!!!!

Christina said...

holy crap-if the top # is 8-im a TOTAL hussy for sure!??!?! dangt!! lets just say that my theme song when i was "single ready to mingle" was "all i wanna do is mack with you!" ya know from cheryl crow!!(of course mack with you wasnt the title--but i changed the words to fit my theme!)
im for sure double digits...26 is my record-really though is THAT BAD?!??!?! poor jon..i was only his 3rd kiss...
i too was a kissing machine--i had ONE guy that i was like ohhh WHY did i go for that??? cale shepherd..which come to find out HALF my stake made out with that creep--geesh!
OKAY SO WHO's THE GUY FROM TUSTIN!??! HELLO THATS WHERE I GREW UP! what if we kissed the same guy!??! i think you're younger then me so i should be cleared-but oh crap if it is someone i smooched too!!
one of my fav kisses (which is not from jon-sad i know)was my x before jon..shawn mcaffee...delicious..okay sorry side tracked! ahha--let me start this story with i had "sent a guy on a mission" jared winger & he was my last kiss-i was ALMOST to a year mark and told shawn (we were friends that secretly wanted to be together) that im almost at my year mark & he kept teasing me that i'd never make it my year mark-i would tell him..my well is dry enough-i can keep going to my year mark..so after a few months at xmas time (my year mark would have been mid january)he had one of those bite size hershey chocolate squares he put in his mouth sort of sticking out and said "okay come get it babe!" so i slightly went for it all the while thinking..woah-weird what is that soft texture im feeling ON MY LIPS! HELLO it was HIS LIPS! DUH!!! so after i stepped back with my end of the chocolate sort of confused..he said "HA you didnt make it to your one year mark-our lips TOUCHED!" DANGT!!!!!!! so he grabbed another piece & said "come get this one" and so i grabbed his shirt and ENHALED that little chocolate piece like nothing else!!! so funny...
that had to have been my favorite kiss ever...

with jon (mind you i had been making out with shawn PLENTY before i started dating jon (i was almost engaged to shawn))after our first date he (jon) ASKED to kiss me-i said "yes" then he kissed my HAND!??!?! who does that!!?? i was like WHATTTT?? he was such a gentleman...then the next date he kissed me--too cute--

i remember a guy from ricks who posed the challenge "i bet you 20 bucks i can kiss you without touching you" after contemplating trying to figure this out-i said "okay go for it!" he PLANTS one on me and says "i cant-i owe you 20 bucks!" HELLO! why did i fall for that one--sall good-he was smoochable for sure--

now i have 4 girls..what to do..what to do..

Jillyboo said...

You wont be surprised to know how low my number is... 4. Wow, thats sad. But you know me, I was the best friend, never the date. I got all the detail of all the kisses, from the boys end of things.
The nice thing is that Dave has only kissed 3. He was the male version of me. The best friend... on the opposite side of things.
Man... really? only 4? I guess thats right. so sad.
the funny thing is that all of my YW think I was this dat-a-holic who must have kissed lots of boys. I just laugh.I dont know why I give off that vibe... its so far from the truth its almost funny.

Christina said...

hmmm..did boy to remain nameless have a sister named Leigh & a brother named Tyler?? did he go to foothill?
if its the same family-leigh was the previous gfriend (all thru HS) of the "missionary i sent off" jared! HELLO! did you follow that?

E Winzeler said...

8!?!? Are you kidding? What did you do every weekend through highschool? I was thinking you'd be like in the 20+! All I can remember is I told like 10+ guys I had never kissed anyone, just so I was more of a "conquest", in actuality I had kissed way too many before any of them, just wanted to get kissed I guess and that was a way for a guy to really want to kiss you! PATHETIC, I know...you crack me up Becca! We will miss you tomorrow!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I've kissed so many that i lost track. we'll just say somewhere between 20-30. Preston is about the same too. Once we kissed eachother we didn't have a need to kiss anyone else. He grew up in a small town and kissed a lot of the girls there...obviously so I get to see a lot of them when we go home to visit his mom. Andrea grew up not far from him and i think she even knows 1 or 2 that he's kissed. lol. We still live in Vegas where i grew up and everytime we run into a guy i knew a long time ago he teases me and asks if I made out this him too! I finally started saying "Yes I made out with every guy in Las Vegas" lol.

Morph This said...

First of all, remind me who creepy wished you never kissed guy is, and secondly I don't think I could tell you my number.. I am your YOUNGER sister and don't want you to be disappointed in me.

carey said...

OK, that is hilarious! What are the chances?! My number is embarrassingly low, so I'll just leave it at that. :)

M+J=K3+E said...

That is so funny. It was fun to get to know you a little better and would like to more. You are so talented and wish I was more like you!

Morph This said...

Stoken!