Jun 9, 2008

2:02 a.m. ...For REAL!!!

So I know I didn't fall asleep before 2:02 a.m.! I was plagued with restless MIND syndrome last night and I swear I couldn't stop thinking! When this happens to me, and it happens often, I get so random in my thoughts and that's what keeps me up. Or I'll get some of my best ideas that I just roll with it and I have chapters and stories and ideas and projects all planned out to the T when I wake up! and then the funny magic wears off and when I wake up cranky and sleep deprived all my ideas seem half baked and nuts! oh well... Here's what crossed my mind for hours on end last night and into the wee hours of the morning!

- need to get a compost bin but worried that it will smell. I think I'll put it in the North West Corner of the back yard so I can walk through the garage to fill it and the smell of rotting food won't follow me back into the house!
- I think I figured out how to make a collage on photo shop. I mentally went through the steps that I read about on the tutorial I found last week but I'm pretty sure the lack of sleep got in the way of any sanity when it came to this thought because I'm pretty sure there isn't a "Hokie Pokie " button or feature on there any where!
- I also have resigned my initial thinking that joining an improve group would be a good idea! This lead to a crazy dream later in the morning involving Janice Dickenson and fish net stockings!!!All bad things when put together!
- Grilled onions are worth the effort!
- I need to get working on my magnetic message boards this week!
- Man I need a pick up truck! I found a cool open air market that showcases creativity and I so want to sell there but I don't think my corolla would make it down the I15 with a sun shade, two banquette tables, tutus and my other crap all hanging out the truck and windows!!! yeah!! That ain't gonna happen!
- Titles , themes, Ideas and entries all flooded my mind while thinking of blogging and writing. Oh girls...look forward to some fun topics!!!
- Are the girls too young to teach them how to do laundry! Man I hate doing laundry...and yes they are too young!Don't worry! No need to report me to the Child labor law committee!
- CRAP!!! I just planned book club at my house the same night as BUNCO!!! lame lame lame!!!!
- Mike's breathing sounds like he's saying "AIIIIIIRR BALL!" CRAZY!!! at least he's not snoring!
- If I could work at Home Depot I would so want to work in the paint department! It's the only thing I know relatively well and I'd love to mix paint!
- I wonder if Boo has a new blog post yet! Man she takes forever to post new stuff!
- Small wonder!What a great show!"She's Fantastic!Made of Plastic! Microchips here and there!!!" I wish I could flip an on/off switch on my kids and put them in a closet each night!
- I so don't look forward to being pregnant again!Why can't I just pop out a few kids and skip the preggo part. I'd gladly shoot out three in a row and suffer thought the first year with multiples and call it a day then have to break out with pre teen acne, barf for 5 months and sweat between my boobs!
- I want to try a new sonic flavor this week.

See what I mean. For real I just can't turn it off at night some times! So here I sit yawning and wishing for dream land while Blue is at my hip begging for yet another snack and it's 10 am!!! This is going to be a fun day!

14 comments:

donna said...

wow girl.. You do think a lot a night. You have one amazing brain.......

I also have those kinds of nights, when my brain won't turned off...
Drives me crazy.....

Sarah said...

I'm exactly the same way!!!!!! Ugh i hate it.

Momma Fish said...

That is so funny. I am the same way. The problem is I think out loud and wake up Andrew. He always tells me "turn your brain off and go to sleep." I just don't know how. I keep a note book by my bed because it seems like all of my best ideas come in the middle of the night.

Jess Perry said...

You are so funny!!I do the same thing...I think I have insomnia because I always can't sleep and think way too much!!

carey said...

LOVE the silouette project, rebecca. LOVE IT!

I do this at night sometimes, and it drives me batty. Sounds like you get some good inspiration though. ;)

Andrea said...

You're too cute! I get that way sometimes, but it's very rare. Usually, I'm asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow!

Melissa E Photography said...

LOL! It's totally true! It's so funny when you get all sorts of "brilliant" ideas at night and then wake up and realize they are all crazy! I do it all the time.

Erin Willis said...

That made me laugh really hard inside. So great! BTW, great job on the collage!

Amy said...

LOL ... I love to hear what's on people's minds! Thanks a bunch for the step by step on the silhouette... I need the step by step complete w/ pics if I want to get anything done! :)

michelle said...

Rebecca!!! I LOVE the sillouettes you made!!!!! You made them the exact same way I have made mine!!! You did suh a wonderful job! :)

I think my mind works like yours. I can think of soooo many things while laying in bed. Then when I am up, and going, I tend to forget 90% of them. I got your message. I will give you a call today. We need to catch up! :)

Ranay said...

Oh, you make me laugh! I don't think you're the only one who has thoughts like that - if only we could channel our brain storming to come during the day at a more convenient time! And p.s. I'm right there with you on the prego thing - give me twin girls so I can be done!!!

Bryn said...

You crack me up!! The part about Mike's breathing seriously had me laughing out loud (Dax was looking at me funny.) When Wyatt was born and I was up during the night I would always swear that Austin's snores were saying my name. That is too funny! I love how you express yourself so perfectly.

regibells said...

Okay I see what you mean. I hope you got everything all sorted out. Simplicity is bliss girl! They have really cool compost bins at costco (I saw a couple months ago.) Oh yes...I had sooo much fun just being lazy with you yesterday. You have no idea how nice it was to just gel for awhile...something I definatly cannot do on my own...so thanks! And the kids did really well...it was impressive. We put the bounce house in my bedroom since it is supposed to rain today. Great ide! Boys are keeping busy and it bought me a few minutes!

Megan said...

Funny list, I especially like the part about Mike's breathing! I hate nights when your mind wont stop racing! Fortunately I don't have those too often, probably because I am so simple minded!