Jun 3, 2008

A brief encounter!

So my sister Boopers rolled into town for a split second last night ! Her and Baker were on their way home from Lake Powell and crashed at out place. The girls tried to stay up as late as they could but 9:30 tends to turn my girls into walking zombies and crashing into walls while stumbling down the hall became a little too hard to watch so we put them to bed!

Finally after 10 they arrived and even if it was only for a few hours of late night catching up it was still great to see them!They were up and gone before us girls made it up!

Nothing like a visit with your best friend to put a smile on your face!!! Even if she was all to kind to remind me I needed to color my hair and I should change my header photo!!! still gotta love her !!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

That's awesome that you got to visit, at least for a little bit! What? I think your header pic is awesome...Don't listen to her, she has no idea what she's talking about :)

donna said...

Oh how fun that you got to see her.... Short visit is better then NONE!!!!


Your pictures is way cute:)!!

Hannah said...

I love your picture! How fun to see your sister!

Jess Perry said...

I love your header and fun to have them visit for a time!

Morph This said...

lol.. I didn't realize you dyed it cause of me.. and I see you still kept the new header..