Jun 25, 2008

I know! I know!!!

It's been too long but man have I felt swamped!!! I am getting ready for a big trip by myself this weekend that I can't not tell you how much I need!! I am planning my first and ony trip away by myself. I knew exactly where I was going!!! It makes it easy when some of my favorite people in teh world all live in one place!!! I'll be headed out to Phoenix and I could not be more excited1!! Bryn can you email me your number!!!! I'd love to see If I can pop in on you!

I've been running around trying to get so much stuff done! I signed up for a swap that I need to finish getting ready to ship and still need to pick up a few things! I need to make sure I have the girsl cloths all picked for the weekend so Mike won't putt his hair out trying to find and fight with them every morning when it comes to getting dressed!! That in and of itself could put the cabash on future trips!!!!Macy can be that difficult!!! I have to finish getting together my baby gifts for my dear friedn Shireen who I will be seeing!!! ANd I still need to pack! Seems like a ton.I am hoping to finish the bulk of it today so I am not in a panic tomorrow!

I am still dealing with a bum knee. Yesterday was teh first day I noticed any differance. Now I can "somtimes" walk up a stair or stand up with out it killing me but it seems to ache more when I'm just sitting and sleeping is a joke! It's really a joke! I'd love to get this taken care of, whatever that means, as soon as I can. We are planning on getting knocked up this summer and I can not imagine being fat and preggo and on one good knee. I may hav eo see an Orthopedist next week if it's not better by the time I get back.

ok... I better hit the ground running!!! Ton's to do! I am off to see if I can make a dent in my to do list! This will probably be my last post till monday so soak it in!!!!

here's a few words of wisdom to tide you over!

- Be sure you search your car thouraly before you tell your husband and your neighbors that some one broke into your car and stole your garage door opener!!! It will save you a lot of embarrassment and anxiety!!!
- Just becasue the B cup bra makes you look like a shell of your old self, it still calapses upon hugging frineds and causes interesting stares!!
- There is nothing wrong with bribing your kids at 9 pm with a Sonic Drink if they help you look for a missing $300 gift card! Nothing wrong!!!!Especially if they would have found it!
-Check that one bathroom that rarely gets used more often and especially before guests drop in. Luck would have it that one of your kids may have used it and once again forgotten to flush!!! Nothing says "Welcome Friends" life a present like that!

10 comments:

Christina said...

Hope your knee is feeling better soon! Have a great time on your trip! And you can feel free to add me to your links. :)

Andrea said...

You're too funny! I hope you have a great trip! I'm jealous!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i hear you on the bathroom thing! i just found a present in our bathroom that is never used and i wonder how long it had been there! (maybe our last guests left it! who knows!?) but at least i was the one who found it so youll have a clean toilet to use when you get here! i cant wait!

Bryn said...

You're the BEST! I am so glad we talked! I can't wait to see you and catch up!! Just wait until I get down the pictures from the good ol' college days! See you soon!

M+J=K3+E said...

I just sat and laughed after this post. Thanks for making me smile. Have a great trip. Good luck with the knee!!

donna said...

Have fun in Az. Give Stephanie and Michelle a big hug for me.......

E Winzeler said...

Have fun in AZ!!! I'm jealous! Love the B bra cup advice..I'm going through that right now ;(

regibells said...

Sounds like you have been a busy bee! Hope you are enjoying your needed vacation. How fun is that, I think that is a great idea. I wonder if we are doing the same blog swap. The girl in charge is Kelly something....anyways thanks for your oh so clever, always practical great advice!

michelle said...

Rebecca, it was so much fun spending the day with you yesterday! We had such a fun time! Love ya bunches! Michelle

Christina said...

i just love your blog--& yes there was even a present for me when i gave the unused potty a "visit"..nice. JK!!

OH SO FUN & COMPLETELY JEALOUS of your alone trip!!!! have tons of fun!