Mar 18, 2008

Bachelor time! & A Happy Birthday Queen!!

So I originally thought from the previews of this seasons Bachelor that he was going to be a little dorky but after watching last night I have decided that I really like him! I do have to say I was underwhelmed with the girls. No one really stood out to me like they have before!Oh well!

I know I'm not the only one that wonders this but I always wonder how I would do on one of these reality shows! It's probably not a good sign that I watch a handful of Reality shows so I constantly and fantasying how I would do. could I make it through a first round on Bachelor? Could I survive in a jungle on Survivor! Would I be catty and form alliances on Big Brother? Would I shave my head if Tyra asked me to for ANTM? Who knows! In all honesty I really don't think I'd get to far on any show but heck... if that guy Chet made it 17 days on Survivor doing nothing so could I so maybe I could do ok!

So that Brings me to this question...If you could be on a reality TV show what would it be?

The only one I really would love to be on is Amazing Race!Not sure who I would do the best with. Mike always says we could never be partners. He has no faith in me!!! I think I could do good , or have a lot of fun, with my sister Jenny or my SIL Steph!!! WE may not win but we would have a blast!


AND... I just had to send a birthday shout out to my SIL Steph! Best of all she was a best friend before she was sister in law so thats why I love her even more!!! Have a great one lady! Love ya!

12 comments:

Amber H. said...

LOL! I'm glad to see there is someone else that watches reality tv besides just me! I love Amazing Race but always seem to miss it. Josh wants to go on there, but he says the same thing...no way will he be my partner! I love to watch Top Model too, but in reality know I would never have a shot in you know where to get on there! It's still fun to watch though :o)

Mahana said...

So if I could pick a reality show, i'd want to do Dancing with the Stars. Of course since I'm not a "star" it won't happen but I'd LOVE to learn to move like the professionals do. My second choice is Oprah's Big Give. I think it'd be awesome to be competing with others on who makes the biggest difference in someone else's life. Plus the million wouldn't hurt my bank account.

Andrea said...

That's a hard question. I'm not sure I would make it very far on any of those shows! Happy Birthday Stephanie!

michelle said...

hmm, if I could pick a reality show it would have to be American Idol! I love this show. The sad part is I can't sing! Are you watching American Idol this year?

Christina said...

hmmm..probably DWTS--just to get the hot bod!!!

bachelor was hilarious last night.."uh when you think of london you think of electric cars?!" what a FREAK!!!!! he was pretty funny--the girls i was like ugh none of them are good!

jeremyandleslie said...

I would give anything to be on American Idol. I would also love Dancing with the Stars. I told Jeremy last night that I need to quickly become a star so I can then go on DWTS...hmmm, it would probably be easier just to take a Ballroom dancing class!

Sarah said...

I think amazing race would be fun but i don't think i'd actually like to do it.

happy birthdya Stephanie!

E Winzeler said...

I honestly thought I was the only one whoever thought about how I'd do on The Bachelor! You make me feel so normal! You would definantely make it into the top 5.
I would love to be on The Bachelor! Heck, I wouldn't mind being the Bachelorette!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

I think amazing race - Brett says we would potentially kill eachother on that show, so perhaps I should enlist Becca to be my partner in crime. I don't think I'd do well on survivor because I'm too mouthy. Shocking, I know.

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

oh, my gosh, didnt The first episode of The Bachelor just kill you!? I'm talkin about STACY (sparkly blue dress, drunk off her butt....and PANTY planter!) what a nutcase!

regibells said...

I think I would go on American Gladiator...I could totally take those chicks!....ahhhhh j/k...I am such a wimp!