Mar 12, 2008

80's at it's "Better!"

So we all loved the 80's right!!! Boy do I have some classics looks! I find it so hysterical that we now have parties, days and contests dedicated to making fun of ourselves during the 80's! My wonderful friend from HB threw her hubby a Surprise 80's Birthday party and I can't begin to tell you how RAD it was! All I can say is I am no longer a Dodge Ball virgin and my side ponytail was all to happy to make a come back after all these years!

Oh yeah and for sure Regina wins for best BANGS in the world!!! I love that girl!!!


Sadly the only thing I bought for my 80's look was the fanny pack! All my other cloths oddly morphed in to a flash back look that worked! Should I be scared!

9 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

how fun! its going to be so sad when our kids make fun of us for the clothes we wore!

why didnt mike dress up for the party?

Matt said...

I loved the 80's! What fun to look back in time.

regibells said...

I am going to have to steal your pictures...I dropped my camera but have more on another friends...You looked so RAD! I want to steal your shoes too....as for the fanny pack, as much as I could use it for my benefit to keep from losing stuff....you can keep that!

regibells said...

I am going to have to steal your pictures...I dropped my camera but have more on another friends...You looked so RAD! I want to steal your shoes too....as for the fanny pack, as much as I could use it for my benefit to keep from losing stuff....you can keep that!

Unknown said...

It was so fun to see you today!

Christina said...

hilarious and a bit scary at the same time--those were the 80's!!

oh girl...no fun having the little one show you up in front of friends like that!! the story was hilarious reading it though..i would have used LOTS of extra curse words in my story!!

Andrea said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a good time!

Laura said...

The 80s are classic!! And the funnest period to dress up for! What a funny idea for a party. I would love to see Jeremy dress up 80s style although I dont know if I could convince him.

michelle said...

It is fun to see the 80's pictures! How fun to look back in time. I hope you, and the girls are feling better. It sounds like between your house, and mine we could have our own little E.R. :) Have a happy Friday! :)