Jul 29, 2009

It would be really unfair if I have another day like I did yesterday right!

I can only hope that today pans out a little better then my day yesterday! For sure I slip into some sort of depression once my sister left from her visit! Woe is me!!! And to top that off, Mike has been out of town so it's Single mom Combat over here!!! Not helping!

On top of my whinny, needy, misbehaving children I had to cut a huge wad of gum out of Blues hair late last night. THEN.... She had a small accident in MY bed and then I had to calm her down when she later started sleep walking and crying about how her face was ugly! REALLY!!??!!! All in one day!!!!!

Today I'm trying to be optimistic. I will so far so good. I have yet had to put someone in their room for being crazy and all the gum in the house has been trashed!

We are actually driving down to see Mike today in Provo for a family picnic for all the families in his MBA program! Sweet relief! Now I just have to waste a few more hours until I can pile the kids in the car and head out!!!Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Jamie C. said...

That's the saddest dream I've ever heard. A 3 or 4 year old dreaming that her face is ugly? Poor girl! I hope things were better today!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i am glad i am not the only one with bad days!

donna said...

It must have been bad day week!
I hope your day gets better soon!

Andrea said...

Poor thing...(you and Blue) Hope the days have been getting better.