Jul 14, 2009

Why

Why is it that after any vacation you feel almost MORE in need of a vacation then you did before? arrg!!!

We had a great little getaway this last weekend and now it's back to reality! I have sooooo much I need to get done and I feel like I'm only slowly chipping away at it all!!!Mainly my house looks like crap! I took yesterday off... I gave myself an Anniversary gift and put my house on the back burner!!! Boy can you tell! How on earth does my house get so CRAZY in just one day!!! YIKES!

I have tons of house projects still to get to. I did paint my front door today but still looming over my heard is the patio...Yep the patio! Remember that little DIY project Mike and I started , oh, about 6 weeks ago!! Well there sits an empty pad of dirt just begging for some sand and pavers and a check off the list!! Will it ever get done!

My sister is coming next week!!!! Hooray!!! Hooray!!!HOORAY!!!!! Honestly... nothing makes me happier!!!!! I feel the need to get it all done before she gets here! So I better get off my butt and get movin!!!

To my credit I did take the kids to the park and really played with them!!REALLY!!! We played catch, swung on the swings and laid on a blanket just laughing and visiting. I need to do that more often!!!

4 comments:

Morph This said...

stop.. you don't have to do anything before i get there.. when i am there we can help!

what color did you paint the door?

ps. spell check?

donna said...

Just take things one day at a time. :)

tara said...

missed you on sunday. SERIOUSLY.

so glad you get to see your SISTER:)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

hey, post a picture of the front door!

and why is jenny coming to see you? i wanna come too...