Jul 3, 2009

Injured list

Usually you get injured when you play sports...not me! I don't play sports.
Usually you get injured when you exercise...not me! I don't exercise.
Usually you get injured when you dace...not me! I haven't danced in years.

Nope...I get injured doing other things...

Usually you DON'T get injured blogging...I do!!! I sit funny when I'm on the computer there for rendering me a gimp at times! I was walking like a hip replacement patient in rehab last night!

Usually you DON'T get injured when you take kids to Classic Skate...I do!! I had a run in with a bikes handle bar while putting Crickets bike in the car. I'll be honest... I cried a little! No worries!Crick told me to be more careful next time so it shouldn't happen again.

Usually you Don't get injured sleeping... I do! Too much tossing and turning and twistin' I guess.

Usually you DON'T get injured putting on a bra...I do.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

ha ha ha - sounds familiar to me! I recently fell down (3) stairs, hit my elbow and went into shock! SO HUMILIATING!

When I moved my blog addy I lost your fam blog address - will you leave me a comment with one or email it to me (brittany.lueck@gmail.com)???

Bruce said...

Thank you for the laugh. I feel like this VERY often! :) It's amazing how we survive ourselves!

carey said...

Wow! Sounds like we have the same level of clumsiness. Embrace it & be proud!!! ;)

donna said...

love it! :) I also get injured putting on a bra..

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

ha ha!

...can you explain the bra injury? lol