Jul 16, 2009

Down East Clearance Center Tent sale!


For those of you in the Salt Lake City area, I have one thing to say to you!!!!LUCKY LUCKY YOU!!!!

Down East Clearance Center is having their tent sale starting today through Saturday!!! It's a little hard core if you go before they open! I mean a long line of house wives looking to score a deal no matter what!!!Expect Elbows to the face givin' with a smile as if to say " Oops! Did I do that!"

For those who don't know... Down East Clearance Center is a mecca of all things wonderful!!! TRANSLATION: it receives all of Pottery Barns slightly damaged, monogrammed and incomplete (meaning you could find a sheet set that's missing a pillow case...) It's got potential out the wazoo!!!

My favorite things to get there are sheets that have been sliced by a box cutter when it's being opened by an employee on accident. I use the sheets as fabric for my sewing projects!!You can't beat $2 a sheet!!! I also buy Bath towels. The towels are from Pottery Barn and if your lucky, Restoration Hardware. They will have been monogrammed but you can either unstitch it or just live with a fantastic towel that says sDw. High Quality for $3.

There is tons of great finds. I have a box full of projects to get to that I picked up there!!! It's funny... if you do get over there and notice EVERYTHING that's monogrammed you think to yourself " why on earth would someone want to slap their initials on THIS!!!" It's crazy...and even crazier that Pottery Barn takes things back that have been personalized!

If you have cute , common or trendy names in your family you are sure to find a treasured item with your name on it!!! Hailey, Grace, Jordan, Paige, Sam, Alex.... I see these names all the time!

So if you're up for an adventure and a little "Contact Sport" experience, you might want to get over there!

DownEast Home and Clothing Clearance Center
3505 West 3500 South
West Valley City, UT 84120
(801) 968-1872

No comments: