Jul 27, 2009

1:41 a.m.

It's 1:41 am and I'm still up. Internally I think I am avoiding slumber because it can only
mean one thing once I wake up...Boopers is leaving. (SIGN... no wait!!!Not
even JUST a SIGH! POUT, pout, pout....
POUT!!)


Why do sisters have to leave?

I love her too much it hurts my heart!

I think this is why God only gave me one sister. If I had more and I had
to live far away from them it would hurt too much to see them, love them, and then have
to say good by on Mondays.

I hate Monday!

3 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

ahhhh, that is sad. but think, at least you have a sister! and at least you do get to see her every once in awhile!!

Andrea said...

I'm sorry!

AnieCooper said...

Sorry she went home today :( I'd be lost without J that's for sure! So...where are the pics?!?! I'm sure you took tons! love ya!