Jul 17, 2009

Ground Hog Day!!!

This morning as I was helping a little someone in the bathroom I had this thought..." Another day! Another wipe." (I know TMI!) I couldn't help but have major Deja Vou! For reals!!! My days all seem to be just like the one that preceded it! I was amazed that we all just wake up every day and do it all over again!!!

Not that I'm complainin'! I have a pretty fantastic life! I get to stay at home with my monkeys and that in and of itself is a blessing! But honestly I feel like a robot some days...

pour the cereal, feed the babe, find starfall on line, feed the kid again, change a diaper, read a book, break up a fight, find a flip flop, listen to Michael Jackson, buckle a seatbelt, clean up play do, feed, wipe, cook, clean.... REPEAT!

It's always the same fights, the same lost shoe, the same overly asked requests! 'Tis the life of a mom right!

I need to snap out of this funk! I need to feel like I'm more then just a fuel pump and ref! I need some excitement in our daily routine!!! Any suggestions!?! PLEASE!!!!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I soooo hear you on this one!! I've been majorly burned out this week and saying the exact same things to Randy the last few days. I get so tired of feeling like everything I do just gets undone and has to be done again the next day. I wish I had a suggestion. I've been trying to find out the secret on this for the last 5+ years.

Brittany said...

I've been feeling the SAME EXACT WAY lately! So...I'm trying to think of fun things to do nearby (Rigby lake has an awesome beach, nearby family fun center has huge inflatable bounce toys for $5/kid, Chuck E Cheese type places, art museum in IF, etc). That way, when I'm outta my mind, I just load up the kids and get AWAY! Enrich them & save my sanity. Sucess!

M+J=K3+E said...

So, so true. Good luck on finding things to do as we are still looking.

donna said...

I know how you feel. My kids are a lot older then yours, and i still feel like a robot some days!

Laura said...

Yay, Starfall!

Momma Fish said...

For a long time I was a little sad I was still working. Then I took a few weeks off to stay home and realized how lucky I am to have a job 2 days a week. I think it is so healthy for moms to get out a couple days a week.