Jul 27, 2008

Tiggidy tagged!!!!

Three Joys

1- my candy stash on days I really need it and/ or finding it after I thought it had been long gone!

2-fabric!!!!!FABRIC!!!!! fabric!!!!!

3-my sister! ( I guess I should say family in general but you all gotta love some sista love!!!!)

Three fears
1-my family getting sick and dying

2-that all my neighbors have seen me naked at least once and then having them tell me about it!!!Just keep it to yourself will ya!!! !!FOR SURE this has happened!

3-birds...all birds!
Current Obsessions
1-ebay

2-fabric

3-sewing
Three facts
1-I'm a self proclaimed lazy person... actually many have called me lazy so it's proclaimed by many not just the one and only!

2-I'd do about anything for Fiesta Grill right now and most days!

3-I love almost more then anything finding old friends and keeping in touch with people from my past!!! I recently found my very first Best Friend from my childhood on Face book!!! I'm a total "KIT" kind of gal!

I tag anyone who has an upper case letter or vowel in their first name! HA HA!!

5 comments:

carey said...

OK, this was fun, Rebecca. But, seriously, you are anything but LAZY! C'mon!!! All those projects you make! PA-LEASE!!! ;)

Ranay said...

What a fun tag! Love reading about you and getting to know more about you!!

michelle said...

This is so fun to read! I sure would never have thought you are lazy! I think you are kidding us! :)

I have been up in Utah the last week, and half. I LOVE family! With 30 of them there, I have 0 time to get away, and visit. I was looking forward to visiting with you!!! I will give you a call this week! :) Love ya!

Jamie C. said...

Ebay...fabric...sewing, that about sums it up for me too! Especially the fabric. I'm addicted to buying it. I have a bad habit of buying fabric with no immediate plans for it. Bad, I know, but I can't help it. And so funny about your neighbors seeing you naked. How does that happen? Becca...you gotta keep your blinds closed!

tara said...

um, what is the fiesta grill you speak of? is it HERE? We'll have to do a girls night or book club there if it is.

lazy? anyone who grates zuccini and freezes it for future baking sessions does NOT qualify.
hope you are LIVING IT UP this week:)