Jul 29, 2008

A Little Vaca!!!

Ahhh yes!! Nothing like having a hubby gone and letting your house go to pot! With Mike in Provo all week I am taking full advantage of the situation and loving it! Cereal for dinner anyone!?

The girls are hankering down with me each night in my big bed so nights aren't too bad! I sew, do my ebay thing and sew some more! I love not putting my sewing machine away each night or doing my mad dash to clean the house at 5:15 each day! Theses are the days!

And talk about a great day yesterday!!After play group I barely made it to Subway with out eating my left arm, I was so hungry! I love the $5 foot long!!! I'm a veggie girl but when I see a veggie sub for the same price as a meat sub I start evaluating the value!!! So lately I've been indulging in a BLT!!! You're lying if you can say you don't love Bacon!!!

THEN!!!! I called my fav fabric store and got the news I've been waiting for all summer! HEATHER BAILY fabric was in!!!!!! POP Garden is her new collection and it's breathtaking! Better then SEX I tell ya!!! I'm a little more obsessed with Fabric then the next gal but I just love it! It's way pricey but oh so yummy! I made an adorable childrens apron with it last night! Sadly I can't buy it as often as I'd like...I spent $30 on 2 cuts! Ouch!!!!!



Here's the fabric in action!! I have enough to make one more adult sized apron with the Pop Garden fab(Flower fab) So if any of you want to claim it it will go to the first one to let me know! Other wise I'll just sew it and sell it on my blog and etsy shop!!!

I'm working hard all week to get enough inventory to launch my etsy shop! I'm not having much luck selling my baby cloths on ebay! I think it needs a site like etsy! My goal is to have 10 aprons and 15 baby outfits by Friday!

So I'm busy busy busy! I can only be this productive when I leave my responsibilities on the back burner!Don't worry!My kids both still got a bath last night and breakfast this morning! I do most of my work at night!

So I will warn you... If you come to my house this week I won't let you in...it's a wreck!

I love a good vacation!

6 comments:

Amber H. said...

So that fabric is amazing! We are going to Phoenix this weekend and I"m totally searching her stuff out!! I'm super excited, so thanks again :o) Also, if you ever want tips for selling on ebay (like finding the pulse and keywords to put in your auctions for better exposure) please let me know. I'd love to help! I've been through it all, so I can give you the best of my knowledge :o) Those aprons are adorable so I know they would sell, you just need the exposure I'm sure! And how fun to be able to spend so much great time doing what you love! I totally understand the mad dash at 5 to pick up. I totally do that! LOL!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

as much as i love my husband, i love love love vacations to do exactly what youre doing!

tara said...

seriously? THREE CHEERS to the girl who picked bacon over lettuce. I love any and all pork products:)

your aprons are adorable lady. truly.

Melissa E Photography said...

Becs, I'm not buying that you are lazy. That apron is SOO cute, and I love your productivity. You're amazing!

regibells said...

That apron turned out so cute...you definatley had a vision!

Christina said...

You are totally rocking the aprons. Nice work!