Jul 14, 2008

Bloggy blog up date!

You know I'm having fun when I don't take the time to blog!!!! Boopers and Emmy got here on Tuesday and it's been great!!! Shopping, eating and Boo and I just doing what we do best!!!

So the crafting hiatus is impossible when we get together. I took her to my favorite fabric store turns out it's now her favorite fabric store!!!Boo loaded up on Amy Butler fabric for some fun projects! I picked up an amazing new apron pattern and successfully completed my very first attempt at following a pattern! I will admit it was a preschool degree difficulty but I was proud non the less!I learned some new things! I wear it over a white t shirt rather then as an apron!!!It's just to cute to get dirty!!! I'll take a picture next time I wear it!

Emmy was a doll! I was so captivated by this tiny little version of my sister with big blue eyes and blond hair!!! I'm so used to my dark babies and chub it was a definite change! The girls loved her...well Blue was a little possessive of her space, mom and anything else that Em seemed to involve herself in!!! Blue was defiantly not her best. Man she was a whiner this whole week!!!

It was great having them here and we miss them already!!

We had our ward service auction on Thursday and I think/hope it went really well!!I seemed that people were having a good time! I was the auctioneer and about lost my voice at the end of the night!!!There were some really great things being auctioned off!I ended up winning a yummy lemon cake and cinnamon roll lessons!!!SCORE!!!

Mike and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on Sunday!!!YEAH for us!!! We paid our very first babysitter and headed off to dinner on Saturday!!! It was amazing!!! I loved the time together and dinner was the best!We got Thai food and then went grocery shopping before we headed home!!!Now I know what you're thinking!!!Grocery shopping for your anniversary!!!! Does anything sound better then being able to shop with out kids fighting or whining or begging for this and that!!!??? I think not!!! It was great!!!


Ok... that's the wrap up!!! I am off to do some treage on my house!!It's seen better days!!!

5 comments:

tara said...

ahhh! I missed the service auction! it was family reunion week for me. bummer. glad it went well though!
yay for company, and YAY for getting your house put back together afterwards:)

by the way, your kids looked adorable at church the week you were gone. and they were even ON TIME. super impressed:)

donna said...

happy 7th.... wow you pay for a babysitter. Good for you. You and Mike will have to do that more often. It is great to get away for a date night....

so glad you had a fun with your sister... What No pictures to share..?

M+J=K3+E said...

I loved your apron look at the service auction. It was super fun and turned out great. Congrats on your seven years. I hear you about the shopping, it is a PAIN with kids. Glad you had such a fun week.

Christina said...

Glad you had such a great visit with your sister! And happy anniversary! It's so nice to get out without the kids.

Hannah said...

I want to know what your favorite fabric store is!