Jul 22, 2008

Again!!!


Toilet Papered again!!!Yep!!! I got home last night at 11 only to find billowing trails of white toilet paper dancing in the wind from my tree tops. UGGG!!!! Seriously folks!!!Do theses culprits realize I don't yet have my personal team of teenagers to clean up this crap! It's ME who cleans up every last piece of wet toilet paper! ME!!!!

And my house is so boring to TP!!!I have like two trees and some hedges!!! If they really want to do some Damage they should do Angie's house!!!Way more things to get your roll stuck in! And for real!!!The first thing that comes to mind when I see my house is an internal cringe!!! All I can think about it how wasteful it is!As a green freak it just makes my skin crawl!!!! And HELLO!!! TP isn't cheap people!!!! This is so a sign of my age! Never before as a teenager would I ever have thought about the huge wastefulness toilet papering was or the sad trees having to be dressed in a coat of their former self!

So any of you who have us on your "To TP list" please cross our name off!!! I'm so over it!!!!!

Well I know one thing! It wasn't Tara, Jennifer, Shelley or Carol Ann who did it!!! We were all celebrating Jennifer and Carol Ann's Birthday at Marble Slab!!! Yeah for girl time! Happy Birthday you two!!!! It was a well needed get together and a worthy event to celebrate!

6 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that is too funny! people dont do that here I guess. Since we moved to AZ, I have only seen 1 house TP'd, and it was a horrible job, I might add. Nothing like what we used to do in CA!

Andrea said...

You're too funny! Hilarious, I'm sure they don't think about the effect on the environment! Dang kids!

tara said...

seriously? you've been tp'd? more than once? what up? The culprits must assume that all young, hip, beautiful people are still INTO those shinanigans. Environmental waste aside:)
SO good to see you last night! could you GET any skinnier lady? seriously. go eat a doughnut. now:)

Angie said...

Hey now! Wait a minute! Don't be giving anyone any ideas! I'm so jealous that I missed the girl time. We didn't get home until 10:00 last night and I heard your message. I was hoping I knew where you were to catch up with you. Oh well... Next time. Glad you had fun!

Melissa E Photography said...

Ugh... lame. I would be so annoyed!

donna said...

when i was growing up in Az, my friends and i TP all the time.... NOW that i am in my 30s ( almost in my 40s) I hate getting TP!!!!!!!
It drives me crazy..
Do you have any idea who it is??????