Jul 15, 2008

Keeping busy!

So I know what you all are going to say! " I thought she gave up crafting!" Well I did!!! At least the stuff that was harder to sell. I have found a few new things to keep me busy and can be marketed better! The problem with my other stuff was that it required Boutiques and small venues in order to sell and I wasn't willing to devote all that time away from my family to sell it!

I now sell all fo my new inventory on ebay and it makes it convienient and easy to manage which was what I needed! And I still get to be creative and make the small "pocket change!" I need.

So I'd like to introduce you all to my new stuff! I now carry and make Pottery Barn Clothing for kids! I buy the Brand New Pottery Barn apparel and add custom designed appliques to cover the existing Monograms! The clothing is all in perfect New condition but becasue of the monograms they have been deamed unsaleable...that is until I get my hands on them!!! I have come up with adorable, perfessional and wearable solutions to not lettign a high quality garment go to waste!

Check them out by clicking here! More items to come! I plan on getting new inventory weekly!

I also have a collection of Personalized Pottery Barn Beach Towels with specific names on them! The odds are you won't all have a daughter named Hailey but you may know someone who does!!! Check out the NEW Pluse PB Towels Here !

Soon I will be adding my fun Apron Shirts to the Blog!!! You will all love 'em!! They are too cute to get dirty in the kitchen so I wear mine as a shirt!!!

Just wanted to share the fun new items!!!

Don't forget that my sale on existing inventory ends at the end of July so buy quickly and spread the word! Thansk again for all of you who have linked my blog or told others of my sale!!! Take care!

8 comments:

donna said...

i want to see the apron shirts.. I am such a apron girl.
I may have to place an order:).

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Sounds like you had fun with Jenny! I want to come visit you- without kids! And your craft blog looks great! I think those appliqués are so stinkin cute!

Amber H. said...

How cute is that!!?! I have to say, the watermelon dress and the ice cream dress are my favorites! I saw that you have boys outfits for 15 dollars, but didn't see any? I would love to see what you do with the boy stuff! Good job though, very cute!

Angie said...

I knew you couldn't stay away from the craft scene for long. :) It looks cute!

michelle said...

Sooooo cute! I am loving all of the new items! I can't wait to see the aprons! :)

Anonymous said...

Man, we MUST look into the possibility that we are twins. No joke, I seriously wear aprons out over fitted T's and jeans. Great minds Becca, great minds....
Can't wait to see your cute apron designs!

Christina said...

The appliques are adorable. I can't wait for you to get some boy inventory!

carey said...

How'd you get so stinkin' talented, Rebecca?! Geesh, that stuff is darling, as usual. :-)

You don't make bedspreads, do ya? :) (I need a tween one!)