Jul 17, 2008

"Here's my Card!"

Oh yeah baby!I feel a little more legit now that I have business cards! I had written them off when I vowed to stop crafting but my intentions were still to do a few things like my ribbon boxes for example. I found a local store to use and display one of my boxes but she didn't want to display it until I had business cards she could hand out. So there you have it!





Those of you who may need cards printed, Vista Prints is very affordable! I ordered 500 of these suckers and had them shipped all for $21. That's a huge savings from the local bids I got for like $80

Ooh!Ooh! Ooh!!!!! I came home yesterday and found the funnest little package on my door step waiting for me!!! I had signed up to take part in a "Favorite things "Swap on a blog and I received my little box of treasures from my new friend Holly!!!!Thanks Holly!!! Look how she spoiled me!


It been so fun seeing how much alike I am with my new friend!!! Don;t you love how the universe works!!!! Put your self out the re and look what can happen!

6 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I love those business cards! I want to make some, I just need money first! The ones I made a year ago from vista print only have my vinyl logo- I need some for somewhat simple! Darn it, I hate coming to your blog because I always want to copy something and I cant spend any money til September! stop posting til then, please!
And I will totally show you how to do those order forms- its all on one site for free and its very user friendly! It can be addicting though, so send MIke away for the weekend and get it all done like I did when my family was in Denver!

donna said...

love your cards.............. You did get a great price on your cards......
Wow what fun good mail.. How cool that you have met a new friend....

Andrea said...

Those cards are too cute. Also, sweet deal on the package. I love getting packages from friends in the mail.

Megan said...

WooWee! Love the cards!

Brandi said...

Wow, what fun Business cards. And to home to such a wonderful care package, how fun is all of that...

E Winzeler said...

Yea, you are official! You make the cutest stuff, I can't wait until Binnie has hair and I can get your clippies!