Dec 31, 2007

It's about time!






Sorry for the delay! I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has been too busy to blog!!

We are still enjoying the throws of the Holidays! My two sister in laws and their families are still here and we are loving every minute of it! I have to tell you how much I adore these friends! Steph and I meet in High School and soon became close friends. WE then started dating brothers and fell in love with them and their family! WE have been together ever sence so I get together with my in laws it's like a reunion of family and best friends! Tiff, Steph and I have so much in common and fun it never seems like we have enough time together so this last week has been so wonderful! And then throw in an amazing Mother in law and you have a recipe for a great week!

We've spent every night playing games like Bubkiss, Bunco and Are you smarter then a 5th grader! And lets just say our own made up game of " If I roll a ... you have to do..." was a hit as well!We ended up having to serve Tiff Dinner, make out with our hubbies and do other humorous and embarrassing things! We craft and gab and eat yummy food! What more could you ask for! thanks to wonderful company this has been an amazing Holiday!

Here are some fun photos of the gathering!

8 comments:

Morph This said...

When in the world did my Molly Blue get to be such a big girl? I can't stand it.. I miss you guys and have to see you pronto.

Andrea said...

I'm glad you have had a good visit with the fam! Bonus that you are all so close. Glad you had a good holiday!

Bruce said...

Sound like you had a wonderful time. You guys are amazing to host such a big event. That's a lot of work. Glad it all turned out! :)

Matt said...

Sounds like so much fun! It's wonderful to have so much in common with your family/best friend!

Christina said...

oh fun times..what no recipe of the pretzels?!??!? those look SO GRUB right now!!!

im getting ready to post my xmas happenings over here too...

fun to have family there--im jealous of your plantation shutters girl!!

donna said...

Glad you had a great time with your family.

I hope you had a wonderful new year day :)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

mmm... i want those pretzels again. post the recipe please!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

i knew that was bupkiss sitting on the table! A Dulgarian fave is now my fave too!!!