Dec 10, 2007

Blue update...

Well after a few HORRIBLE nights and tempt reaching 104.2 (YIKES!!!) Blue is finally on the mend! As any mom would be, I am so glad she is feeling better! It's never fun to see a poor helpless struggling kiddo!!! But can I be selfish for a moment.... DUDE I need some space! She was so my shadow if I wasn't holding her and I swear I need an arm transplant!!!! Now I love a good snuggle like the rest of them but for sure there is a limit to the closeness and attachment a mom and sweet little girl can handle!!!

I think that's a hard part about having sick ones, not only to see them ill but the physical demanding part! Up all night, only wanting you, "hold me! hold me!!!" part of it!!!! Glad that's behind us...well sort of! She got a little too comfortable with all the attention and feels entitled to my undivided attention!!! " Oh no she di'en't!!" I for sure need to put a stop to that!!!!


It of course didn't make my weekend easy. I got a last minute email telling me a canceled Boutique was back on so I had all of 3 days to crank out some inventory!!!! SCARY!!!!! I was holding Blue practically the entire time I made Tutu's, clip boards and hair bands! I am surprised I got as much done as I did! Talk about being glad a weekend is behind you!

So look forward to seeing my New Online boutique soon to be re launched here after I pic up my left overs from this boutique! I have tons of fun girly stuff I'd love to share with all of you!!! I personally have my fingers crossed that I have little to bring home Wednesday but we'll see!!!!


Hope you all had a better weekend then I did! Mine was CRAZY!!!!

19 comments:

donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna said...

OH becca i am so glad to hear that sweet blue is doing better.
104.2. Wow that is so high. Yes, it is so hard when the little kids are sick. I hope you both are able to get some rest.

So excited to see your boutique.

I also am so sorry for me such a BAD friend. I need to call you. I will, I will. As soon as things slow down.

Friday is the office Christmas party. At our HOUSE!!!!!!!!
I wish you and Michelle were here. I could use some HELP! I go to BIG parties, not give BIG parties.:)!!!!!

donna said...

Opps. Need to spell check:)
"Being a BAD friend" :)

the bates motel said...

glad molly is doing better. it's so no fun when all they want is you and they just aren't themselves. way to go on making stuff for your boutique (with a sick kid n all)!

Brandi said...

Oh wow Becca, I am so glad that blue is doing bettter. High temps really scare me. And at 104 hers was so high. I am excited to see your stuff. I now have a couple of little neices that I can spoil. :)

AnieCooper said...

OMG I had no idea Blue was sick! See what happens when I don't get online for a few days :( I am glad to hear she is better though.

I can't wait to see what you have in the boutique...I need to order something from you for Natalie and Kylie :)

Miss you girly! Love ya guys!

Rusti said...

I'm so glad to hear Molly is getting better. Oliver had a small rash on his cheek and a low grade temp. I have to admit my first thought was what if it's Scarlet Fever? lol-paranoia

Jess Perry said...

Oh why didn't you call me to come help you! I would've loved to! Next time you better. I am glad Blue is feeling a bit better but I understand about it being physically exhausting. It is fun that they want to snuggle for about the first few hours, then after that it is just tiring! Keep me updated and let me know how things are going. I can't wait to check out your online boutique!

Jamie C. said...

I can not belive Blue had Scarlett Fever. Holy cow! I am so glad she is feeling better. I was laughing reading your post, because every mom can relate to the sick children demands. Oh no she di'ent, that cracked me up.
I can't wait to see all your girly creations, how exciting. I hope your boutique was a success.

Hannah said...

104.2??? I am so sorry. Poor little cute girl!!

I can't wait to see you boutique stuff!!

Andrea said...

Glad to hear she is on the mend. I know what you mean though, it's hard when all they want is you to hold them. Can't wait to see all your cute stuff!

Christina said...

you always make me laugh-i love it!

im SO LIKE You with all the holding going on..enough already! needing some space!! i enjoy when my oldest is sick..because she CALMS HER HYPER SELF down and prefers to just be alone and no snuggling needed-the other 3 ..snugglers..house is a wreck type thing... oh well..blessings right!

fun to do a boutique! hope it goes well-and excited to see the leftover inventory!

Laura said...

Im so glad she's better! Wow, scarlet fever, so scary! I know what you mean on the clinginess.. Jack was the same way a few eweks ago and he weighs sooo much too, my arms and shoulders were dore for days. Im excited to see your stuff!

Jillyboo said...

I am so glad that she is doing better, poor girl. She was really, really sick. Thats always scary.
And I cant wait to see the beautiful things you have made. I hope all goes well tomorrow and you sell a ton of your goodies.

Caitlin and Mike said...

I'm amazed you were able to be so productive with a sick little one underfoot!
We all know how that 24.7, non-stop clinginess can be sooo draining!
Thank goodness Molly is feeling better!

michelle said...

I am so glad that Miss Blue is feeling better! It is so scary to see our own sick like that. Her temps. sure did get up there! I hope your arm regains it strength!!! hee hee! :) I can't wait to see your boutique! How fun!!!!

Amber H. said...

So wow! I can't believe first of all that she had scarlet fever! Yikes! My grandma got that when she was a little girl and it damaged her heart! To this day she has a bunch of health problems, so I'm glad you caught it and she is on the mend! I can also relate with the fact that you want to give comfort, but at the same time, it wears you out! Good luck and I hope she will be de-attached soon! Our prayers are with you guys!

Melissa E Photography said...

Scarlet Fever? That is insane! I hope you can recup this week, and I'm glad Blue's feeling better.

Sarah said...

i'm so glad she's feeling better! I know exactly how you feel. Trenton has been sick off and on. You feel like you can't get anything done but you feel bad when you aren't holding them. and they are so sick.