Dec 16, 2007

Blue Cricket Design Launch!!!!

Woo hoo!! Finally I had time to get my new online Boutique up and running!! Mind you it took three attempts ... Darn Blogger!!!

For your shopping pleasure... and for my much needed "get out of the hole fund!!, " please enjoy my latest creations! Tell your friends! Link my Boutique! Check back often! I will ( cross your fingers) be adding new inventory and taking custom orders so if you see something you like but need it in a different color just ask!!! Odds are I can do it!

Coming soon...

- vintage Aprons for Adults and kiddos
- custom journals
- cards
- play sugar cookies
- baby booties
and more!!!!!!

www.bluecricketdesign.blogspot.com

and on a weekend update note...

We FINALLY found couches and a table for down stairs!!!!! What a relief! AND we got the guest room painted and almost done decorated and I was able to color my hair!!!! Busy weekend huh!!!! And all while my broken butt ached!! ( see what I do for you my family coming into town!Yishk!!!) I'll post pics soon... I am so tired of Blogger!!!! No offense little guy... don't crap out on me now!!!

12 comments:

donna said...

oH i love it ALL!!! If you don't mind, can i email the web-site to my sister in laws???????


Good luck with it girl. You are so talented!

donna said...

PS!
How is your BUTT?????????

michelle said...

You have been busy!!! I love all of your darling items!!!! So fun! :)

Jamie C. said...

Exciting Becca!
It's all so so cute! I love the hair accessories!

carey said...

Bummer, it won't show up for me!!! :( I want to see your cool stuff. I'll try rebooting.

Reena said...

Becky you make me proud! I'm sending this out to all my friends who have granddaughter! And all the young mothers at Delta. I know they will love it all. MOM

Unknown said...

I couldn't get it to work? I am sad. I wanna see your cute stuff.

Christina said...

oh i cant wait to go check it out!!

fun on the new couches-we need some still SOOOOOO bad..what to do..what to do...

so is the butt back in business then?!?! dang..that just SO does not sound right!?!?!

Nettie! said...

Sorry about Blue and your zits and your butt! :) (Wow it's been awhile since I've checked everyone's blogs!!!)

Rusti said...

For those who can't get to it: The link in the post (staring with www) doesn't work. The one on the sidebar (starting with http) does.

Rebecca those are so cute! How do you prefer to take orders? By phone? Email? Do you do Paypal?

Jess Perry said...

I love your boutique...you are so creative and amazing!!

Ranay said...

Congratulations on your launch. ADORABLE Stuff!