Aug 26, 2009

I did it!

Surprisingly I didn't shed a single tear. Well...yesterday I didn't! Maybe I got it all out the week before. I was expecting water works but I was to busy to even notice I guess. It was the sweetest thing! I got a little misty when she jumped on the bus but that was it! I was shocked! I was good.

Mike took us to breakfast after the dropping off ordeal to cheer me up but I didn't need it! Blue was the one who needed the cheering up! She kept refusing to do anything until Macy got home! It was cute and sad all at the same time!

I think all teh antisipation and stress took it's toll on my body insstead of my emotions. I could not relax all day yesterday! I found myself with tense shoulders and a tight neck. I had teh worst tension headachand. I feel better this morning! Off she went again full of excitement! It's hard not to be ok when she's so stinkin cute!!!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I'm guessing Mike's going to help her with he spelling words ;)

Sarah said...

I'm feeling the same way. Mikayla is gone all day now! 6 whole hours without her. It feels like it gets longer every day.

Becca said...

julie I love you... he sur is!!!

Unknown said...

Catching up tonight and I'm so sorry to hear about Mike's cousin. Many prayers sent out for him and his family...

Congrats on the happy Kindergartner and on you not crying that day!!!

AnieCooper said...

Good job Becca :)

donna said...

I am so pound of you! I am going to have hard time tomorrow. My baby will be going to HS!