Aug 13, 2009

Face Book Happiness

Yesterday I found a very special someone on Face Book!!! Probably my most exciting find yet! NO offense people if this find trumps me finding you!!!

I found my 4th grade teacher Mrs. McKay!!!!! How fun is that! She was defiantly one of those teachers that's comes to mind when people ask you "Who was your favorite teacher?"

She's as darling as ever ans totally remembered me! Just chatting with her brings back so many great memories!!!

So who have been some of your amazing Face Book finds? Old boyfriends, college roomates... FAce Book is a great treasure hunt isn't it?!?

3 comments:

Megan said...

That's so neat! I love surprise finds on facebook. I found a really good friend who I haven't seen since like 1st grade, it was so neat to see her and her cute little family!

I'm glad you guys got to go the funeral. I'm glad, although it was heartbreaking, it was still a good experience.

donna said...

how fun!
I found some great friends on FB too! :)

carey said...

Don't you love that? I have found people/people have found me that I normally would have never been able to stay in touch with. Awesome.