Aug 11, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things!

What a weekend! Emotional as you can imagine and wonderful all at the same time! It was a beautiful service for our cousin. His family was amazing ans so inspirational! I love his mom and dad and siblings to pieces!

We saw family we haven't seen in over 7 years and getting to catch up was amazing! It reminded us of how close we really are! We didn't want to leave! We stayed up late each night visiting, playing games and reminiscing.

Mike and I are truly blessed to have such wonderful extended family! WE left feeling closer as a couple and a family in general. We were reminded how fragile life really is and how we need to be working on relationships and creating memories!

The reason for our gathering was a sad one but it resulted in blessed perspectives and renewed relationships! I will forever be grateful for that!

We fell a little under the weather while there! Mike barely escaped getting barfed on by Blue in the middle of the night! I came home with a cold and Charlie had snots that left snail trails all over her face! Thankfully by now we all seam to be on the mend and ready to jump back into the swing of things!

I have plenty of photos to post but have ton on my plate right now!

I'm finishing up a lot of projects and will have plenty to share soon!!! 'till then...

No comments: