Jun 25, 2009

Here...



Here's my lovely new piece of artwork! It's totally me! You can't read it but it says under the fish "keep our oceans clean." I love her!

Here's the piece I would buy from Z Galleries if I happened to have a money tree growing out back... it's ginormous at 52x52"


I bought fabric yesterday to try my hand and replicating the flower necklace from Anthropology. I bought 4 different colors and the ribbon all for $6.90. But then, my gal pal, Mahana sent me a link to this necklace from Forever 21...
For less then $7 I could be adorned with this beauty! I'll have to run down to F21 today and check her out! Thanks Mahana!

That's the latest...


5 comments:

donna said...

love the art work!
Forever 21 is my Emily's favorite store!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that fish piece is soooo you! and i love the color behind the iron pieces- it all fits so perfectly!

Elise said...

You have GRRRRRRREAT taste. Seriously.

michelle said...

Love the new art!!! You are soooo creative!!!

tara said...

the purple beauty you were wearing today was EVERYBIT as cute (or cuter) than those! you have a gift:)

thanks for letting me feel you up. (naughty, naughty mike:)