Jun 11, 2009

Accentuate the Possitive

on a brighter note...

  • Charlie Bug is a rock star sleeper and typically saws logs for 8-10 hours each night!
  • Got us all signed up for the Summer Reading program and I 'm actually exercising my brain again and reading a real book! I just started "The uncommon Reader" so far ho hum, and next I'll read "Water for Elephants"
  • I tried my hand at making cinnamon rolls for the first time this last weekend and they were a hit!!! I'm expanding my repertoire in the kitchen. I ain't just a dish washer folks!!!
  • I have Bunco tonight!!! Sweet Sweet Bunco friends!!! What more does a girl need!
  • SYTYCD top 20 got their dance on last night and I was happy to find myself "dancing" along while parked on the couch!!! That means I liked it!
  • I have a crafting itch! I love that feeling!
  • I talked to my sister Boopers yesterday for like two hours! Who wouldn't love that!
  • I've been loving the rain and thunder storms! I have an inner Eeyore inside that I occassionally let out!
  • It's almost Friday!!!!
  • I've talked or communicated with all my SIL's who I love and adore this week! I miss the far away ones so much!
  • I totally loved up on my latest ULTA store coupons and made out like a bandit! If anyone is in need of food scrub, facial cleanser and the like, I'm your gal!
  • Last week I photographed my friends three little girls and the photos turned out awesome! Most importantly She loved 'em!
  • I dream about my camera at night and taking photos! I love waking up with new ideas!
  • Cricket and Blue are happily playing down stairs together giving me some time to up load a tutorial on Blue Cricket next!!! I love it when they like each other! LOVE IT!

10 comments:

Bryn said...

You make me smile thinking all those things! You're so motivated!

Momma Fish said...

I will let you take pictures of Warren if you want!

Andrea said...

Glad you are able to look on the bright side of things, it can be hard when you are in the middle of drama! Hope it keeps getting better :)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that was a very happy list!

we need to get together again. soon. seriously. I miss ya a ton!

Morph This said...

i love you.

Josh and Tiff said...

I love this list you made! A great way to look at the flip side of everything. Sorry for everything going on, I don't really know what to say or how to help, but I know how tough it is. If you need to talk, I'm always here to listen.

Blackner Family said...

Those cookies you made were delicious!! I ate them all before I even got home!! Thanks for such a delicious treat!! I hear the Food network calling!!

Momma Fish said...

AND to top it all off you got to end the week with a nice lunch with the whole Winchester clan.

Laura said...

Water For Elephants is one of my faves! It is sooooo good! I hope they make it a movie.

donna said...

BIG HUGS! :)