Jun 23, 2009

Falling in love lately

soooo...

I've been redecorating!!! Gotta love that! Seriously folks... I need change remember!!! I picked up an awesome, totally me, piece of art work last week that I fell in love with the moment I saw it! That's never really happened to me but I'm glad it did because I love how it looks! I did fall in love again today while in Z Gallery but a $500 price tags has a funny way of turning me off!

I'm streamlining over here! Less is more! Less to dust, less to clutter, less to rearrange! Bright bold splashes of color and Big Bold Photography! I'm working on a photo wall with huge pics of the fam! I'll post pics when I'm done but picking the photos I want to print is proving to be the hardest part!

I also fell in love with a necklace I saw in Anthropology today. (internal SIGH!) I could never afford anything in that store but I still allow myself to day dream as I go on a walk about through that beautiful store once in a while!


Here's the necklace! I Heart it very much! I may try to replicate it on the cheap!

I also loved up on some Sushi today with Mike and the girls! I could have eaten way more it was so grub! But talk about a rip off! I noticed two other tables who ordered the same roll as I and their roll was , I kid you not, twice as big as mine! Now I'm not one who usually has "Roll envy" but I'll be honest... I was a little green! What gives Takashi!!!

And lastly I'm totally in love with the beautiful weather we've finally gotten! I was Down Town today, walking the streets and just loving life! A perfect perfect day...minus the midget roll!

5 comments:

tara said...

how much do i LOVE zgallery! i want, no, DEMAND pictures of you redos!

Jill said...

I heart anthro too! make a purchase, it'll take your mind off the pricey pic.

donna said...

i am excited to see the picture of your family!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

dude, you could totally replicate that necklace. i will look for the tutorial on your blue cricket blog soon.

carey said...

ZGallery and I are BFF's. Seriously, Rebecca. POST PICS. You have great style and I'm going to bug the crap out of you until you post! ;) (kidding...kind of.)