Sep 23, 2008

Tv is back!!!

so the new fall season is upon us and let's just say I need me some Grays and a little Office!!!! What an exciting week! I got sucked int o Dancing with The stars last night and I love me some Warren Saap! He is one NFL player I have loved for years and crazy!I'm not a huge foot ball fan!He's just so cute and funny! It will be interesting to watch this season.

Here are the shows I look forward to this season...

Grays
Office
Americas next top Model
Kath and Kim or Kim and Kath not sure!
Amazing race
Idol

What do you guys have filling up your DVR box?

5 comments:

donna said...

Heroes, office. amazing race, LOST, 24 and maybe Kath and KIM...

Brandi said...

I just read your last post... and i wanted to add my YAHOOOO that everything is going well with this pregnancy!!!

And related to the TV shows... i am turning into a Grinch with TV shows... I'm not really inot any of them, except the LAST season of ER!!!

Elise said...

Dancing With the Stars, Heroes, and football football football :(

Momma Fish said...

YES!! When does Amazing Race start?? I am such a TV Junkie. Can't wait!

tara said...

DWTS, idol, OFFICE***, greys, (but they've got to quit with the lesbo lovin), kath and kim looks SOOO FUNNY, Law and order SVU, and many many more. i'm pathetic.