Sep 15, 2008

Nothing has changed!

So I've been on the phone all morning trying to locate a Thanksgiving dinner! I'm jonesin' for some mashed potatoes, turkey, cranberry sauce and green bean casserole. Wheres a Boston Market when you need one people! For real!I'm forced to drag my sister to a Utah Classic and hit up the Golden Coral for lunch in t minus 33 minutes! Don't worry! I called ahead to make sure they have all that I need! Soon enough I'll be diggin in to a pile of food that sounds oh so good! How in the world am I going to last 30 minutes!

Boo has been in town all weekend and it's been perfect! Poor thing has to be subject to my craving runs and yes we've eaten out like every day! I've cooked quite a bit too! Happiness though! For the first time ever I know everything I want for Christmas already! I've really been cooking a lot! I love it! Remember I'm addicted to Food Network! There is so much I need to be a good cook! I want it all and thankfully Christmas is in striking distance!

so yes I blog less! yes I stay home more! Yes I'm still sick! I'm not trying to avoid anyone, in fact I seem to be meeting more people while pregnant. So what if they are drive through attendance who have started to recognize me. But honestly I'm still alive and still pregnant. That pretty much equals me being a totally different person no one familiar with! Don't take it personally! I can't at times stand to be around myself so I spare all my friends the misery and just keep to myself torturing my family trust me, I'm no fun to fight with! My poor husband is a saint to survive this pregnancy! We may be done at three for the sake of our marriage ha ha ha!!!!

ok... I think I burned a few more minutes! I can pack the car, pick up Cricket and be in line for gravy helpings soon enough! Take care my friends. Happy Lunch!

13 comments:

donna said...

i have been thinking about you.. Have fun with BOO......

Unknown said...

Thanksgiving meal sounds so yummy and I am not even preggo.

E Winzeler said...

Way to fulfill your cravings hun! I love being pregnant, cause then I always get to choose where we eat and I can eat as much as I want whenever I want! Keep it up!!! Glad you're doing well, but sorry you're sick :(!

Andrea said...

Too fun. I love Thanksgiving dinner.

Sarah said...

That's a hilarious post! Hope you enjoyed your lunch!

tara said...

boston market!! what the heck HAPPENED to those? they used to be everywhere around here. I hope you got your fill and the corall. it is Will's favorite restauraunt because for breakfast it has a bacon buffet. nice.

i'm probably ornerier than you are and I'm not pregnant. so YES. i'm up to the challenge, and then some:)

I'LL CALL YOU!!!!:)

Momma Fish said...

Oh the joys of pregnancy. It's a good thing you birth your brain with the baby so you forget the misery and want to do it all over again.

Andrea said...

Hey, just read your comment on my blog...The blogs I mentioned are hyperlinked so if you click on the name of the blog in my post (it's a different color than the rest of the text) it will take you to their blogs...

carey said...

Ha, I love preggers cravings. I had WEIRD ones with Cal...very salty and rich (no wonder I was huge with him). With Liam, all I wanted were veggies. Seriously, what DID happen to Boston Market? Loved that mac & cheese, baby!

Jamie C. said...

I am so jealous that you are so intune to these cravings...and determined! I hope it was everything you wanted it to be! And to still think, you're probably just your cute little pint-size self, lucky girl!

Christina said...

You crack me up. I wish I had the excuse of being pregnant to give in to all my cravings!

michelle said...

I have ben thinking about you. I am glad that you found someplace, that will serve you all of your cravings!!! Have fun with Boo!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

I totally crave cooked meals like that when I am pregnant too. Funny! We used to have a Boston Market and I miss it terribly.