Aug 6, 2008

We're back!!!!

So I had a few messages in my face book in box and on my wall. Looks like Family Feud is running some certain reruns with a certain family you may all know!!! So if you want a good laugh, ammo for future reticule or want to see the dashing Mr. Peterman tune in!

We've had Mikes parents in town for the last few days! It's always great to see them!The girls adore them!!!! We hit up Tepanyaki last night!!!Not complaining!!!I love that place! I swear Blue ate her weight in noodles and and kept saying " I like that guy!" when ever our cooker dude did anything fancy!

I've been trying to get all my stuff ready to post on my etsy shop! I feel like I've been on hold whole family has been here! I got a few things done but I very well couldn't ignore my guests and sew all day and night! So I feel like I need to play catch up!

Lot's going on so I better get on it!


OH MY WORD!!!!!! How could I nearly forget!!! Let's just take a few moments to talk about my love of Mr. James Taylor!!!!!! I know! He's not actually in my generation and you may be questioning my actual age when I profess my love for such an" on the verge of geriatrics" singer!!!! But I HEART JT!!!!

Mike and I got a-ma-zing tickets for his concert on Monday! Front and center! I don't know what it is but every concert I have ever been to I instantly fall in love with the singer when they walk on stage. No matter how old, how over weight or how inconceivable the return affection could possible be, there I stand star struck and fantasysing about them spotting me in the crows and calling me up on stage to sing "Cha cha cha" with him!!! It happens every time!

James Taylor was no exception. Bald head, crazy eyes and I I was in love!! He put on an amazing show and even Mike loved it! So glad I went!We almost didn't!

Ok...So know I've fed you all enough dish on me for the day! You can laugh at my horrible answers on Family Feud and mock me for my love of the elderly who rock the guitar and sound amazing live!!!!

5 comments:

tara said...

hold the phone...you were on the FUED? SERIOUSLY?

WHEN???? I must set the DVR:)

glad you went to the concert anyway...and LOVED it. I'm jealous! We've GOT to hook up soon:)

michelle said...

I can't wait to see all of your items on Etsy. You are one talented friend!!! I hope you had tons of fun at James Taylor!!! I like his music too! Have a happy day my friend. School started today. I will give you a call in the next few days. We need to catch up!

donna said...

i thought you look so cute on FF.. Oh and the host of the show was so
flirting with you :)

Jillyboo said...

I love James Taylor. I had a good friend in High School who was super into him and she turned me on. I love, love him. I envy that you went to his concert.

Unknown said...

I really need a time and channel to record. More info please!!