Aug 8, 2008

Friday already!

Gotta love that! Weeks seem to creep by and then on occasion they come and go and it was all a blur! I swear I haven't stopped! I've been so busy I feel like I am working a full time job! I'm enjoying it I think but man I just crash at night! So this is the answer to my insomnia... sew two aprons, make 12 baby onsies, take the kids to the park, drop off a dozen packages to the post office, play in the hoes with the girls, work on an etsy shop, finish tote bags, pick berries, snuggle, make dinner, clean and plan your next day all in a 14 hour block!!!That ought to do it!

Today I need to go to the fabric store to get some more fabric! Because this sort of event always invokes pure joy and excitement I was up all night dreaming of prints and Heather Bailey! Fabric will do that to me! I woke up this morning exhausted because all I did was fantasies about being the umpteenth customer of the day and winning a years supply of fabric! That and treasure hunts at DI kept my mind busy last night! I know! I'm a dork!

So all you all...please forgive my lack of blog visits and comments being few and far between!I'm just swamped and I'm trying hard to keep a balance between getting all my ebay, aprons and etsy stuff to not over take my time with my family!

About the Feud! It's over! And sadly the day that it was brought to my attention they were already on the 4th and 5th show...AKA The show's I looked like crap! I was sick in my defense! So if any of you saw those ones please forgive the pasty skin, the horrible hair and the lack of life in my eyes!NASTY!!! Boo looked incredible thought!!!! Such a doll!

Everyone always asks what we did with the money we won! Remember we had to split it 5 ways and really after taxes it's not that much! We used our money on a boob job for me!!! What a waste! You can't even tell!Some may ask " was it a reduction!!!???" Just kidding! Those of you who know us won't be surprised to hear we saved it! So no fancy trip, no new "used" car!Seriously it wasn't that much cashola!! Totally boring huh!!! It was the experiance that we will always remember that's worth more then the cash or the key chain we won! So there you have it!

7 comments:

Jamie C. said...

Busy Becca. Busy me. I feel like we've lost touch. Summers are busy and I'm glad you are enjoying yours. More than ever I wish we lived near one another so we could fantasize and sew together. I hope Mike's schedule isn't too horrible and your cute family gets to be together often! Happy sewing!

donna said...

hey you and i must got the same boob job.hehehehehe
Enjoy be busy girl...

E Winzeler said...

No wonder you're so skinny...maybe I should try running around all day :)! Glad you're doing well! Hopefully we'll see you at Bunco next week!

Megan said...

Miss Rebecca! What happened to simplifying??? You are a maniac! I love your etsy shop by the way! I marked you as a favorite! I'm getting myself one of those aprons soon!

michelle said...

I'm headed to your etsy shop right now! I think it is GREAT your geting so much business! Take time for yourself too! :)

AnieCooper said...

Where in the world do you find the energy for all you do! I don't ever have this much energy ;)

carey said...

It was fun seeing you on that show a while ago - so cool they are doing reruns now. :) Sounds like you, Donna, and I got the same surgery. lol...