Aug 14, 2008

Slowest week ever!!!

Last week seemed to fly by and now this!!! Slower then slow!!! I swear it felt like Friday should have been here three days ago!!! I'm hoping by saying this this week that the universe will pay me back and have fast moving weeks in teh future!!! For sure it makes a slower week when I have a 4 year old asking me every day if preschool is starting today!!!Talk about cute but annoying all at the same time!Poor thing!She just wants to start already! And with Mike having school this weekend it feels like my weekend really won't feel like a weekend!So my Thursday actually feels like a Wednesday!ARGGGG!!!

Nothing new to report! I still hate cooking in the summer! I try my hardest to not use my oven so that limits my creativity! What on earth are you guys cooking for dinners these days!!! I need some help!!!

I got all my baby cloths up on my blog and my etsy shop so check 'em out!boy stuff to!!! I'm pretty excited at how the boy stuff turned out! I love my little tie onsies!

I'm feeling the need to chop my hair!!! NOOOOO!!!!This in the past has proven a hard thought to kick!!! I'm sooooo wanting long hair for once in my life and I never get it past this length!!! I itch for a change and good by locks!!! Send me good vibes for not chopping!!! I should hide my scissors! Honestly I'm a freak when it comes to cutting my own hair!My sister and roommates can all attest to that! ok... off to occupy my mind!!!

5 comments:

tara said...

sloooooweeeeeest weeeeek eeeeeeveeeeer.
could not agree more. I'm bored and but busy at the same time!?! how does that happen?

i'm no help in the hair chopping department. once that idea is in my brain I've already called and made an appointment. i'm hopeless.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i am an advocate for you with short hair, so i shouldnt post on here. it has been a while since i have seen you with a cute bob...

(do it.)

ooops. did I say that out loud?

AnieCooper said...

Hey Girly!

Well, I'm saying CHOP it! Funny thing that you mentioned it...I'm getting my hair done next Friday and I think I'm gonna chop it off again. I was going to grow it out and then I am just so sick of it right now! Plus Brent said he thinks I should chop it...so if it will make him happy ;)

Let me know what you do :)

Miss you! Love u!

donna said...

You would look so cute in long or short hair......
So do what-ever you want girl...



Have a great weekend....

Andrea said...

My week flew by, sorry yours was slow. I have a solution to your summer cooking problem, just don't do it! It's working for me. I cook maybe 2 times a week and the rest we are on our own. Not the best thing, but seems to work.