Mar 20, 2007

Randomness

is that a word?...anyway!

So I had some great visits with Michelle and Donna in the past two days and all it does is reaffirm how cool I think my fun circle of friends are! I just love this blogging community. All my regular visitors are just the best!!! I was telling Michelle why I think we all click so much! We are all positive people! We all look for the good in all of us and in life and love sharing happy moments! now that's not to say that we don't all have bad days and our share of challenges! But I just love how we can all visit each others blog and expect to leave happy and uplifted!

We all have those friends that can suck us dry! There is always something going wrong in their life or some struggle. It's hard to be around that all the time! I am super grateful for my uplifting gal pal group! I know if we were ever to all get together it would just be the best! So thanks everyone for keeping my spirits so high and being so great! I appreciate all the friendships I have made!


new topic...

I just went grocery shopping and got so excited over all this meat that was super on sale. I picked up ribs, steak, roasts and more steak. I came home and holy moly my freezer is packed! I always have a packed freezer! I had to reorganize it and make sure it all fit! so in case you need food storage you are all welcomed to come to my house! I got the frozen food section covered!



I am having my dad and his wife over for dinner tonight! I am making Fajitas!!! I also am getting extra domestic and making home made ice cream sandwiches for dessert made with chocolate chip cookies and mint chip or baby ruth ice cream! yummy huh!I am making extra for my visiting teaching!



and yeah!!! I got a new dishwasher today! it was sooo needed. the old one kept leaving soap and it was just a horrible dishwasher... i should have been calling it my dish not washer!

4 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

WOO HOO!! BBQ at Becca's! I like my steak medium-well. And those ice cream sandwiches sound divine.

michelle said...

It sounds like you hit a super sale! Your freezer looks like it is set. I have to agree with you 101% on the blogging community that we are in. I feel like I am uplifted, and inspired daily by all of these wonderful gals. Did you save me a ice cream sandwich? :) YUM!

donna said...

WOW!!!! I love to have a full freezer! I just love it. Ok so I am a weirdo

It was fun talking to you yesterday. Next time, I will not call you on my cell phone when it is windy outside. So sorry!

I am also very grateful for my blogging friends. I look forward to their post everyday.

Your dinner sounds YUMMY. I am with Michelle; did you save me an ice cream sandwich? :)

I love your new dishwasher!

Morph This said...

Umm.. hello those were the best ice cream sandwiches ever!