Mar 26, 2007

lot's to do this week!

Me and the girls are heading out to AZ on Friday for a week. We are so excited. Macy can't wait to see her cousins and I can't wait to spend time with my brother and sister in law and my other friends! I have so much to do this week to get ready but It's exciting!

I am planning my sisters baby shower and have to get 50 invites addressed and in the mail, I have to run to the design center to pick up a few things for that and some friends and I have to do all the other stuff that goes along with going on a trip. I guess I better start making a list!

Nothing to exciting happened over the weekend. I forgot to tell Mike he was giving an opening prayer at church and we were late! oops! we went to a stake play in Mission Viejo that was entertaining. Other then it it was pretty typical. We are singing some very beautiful songs in choir for Easter that I am really looking forward to. I love singing in the ward Choir!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

7 comments:

donna said...

I am also so excited for Arizona. I have so much to do. My to do LIST is getting longer everyday!
Oh a few weeks ago. My husband Ryan was speaking in church. He gave a wonderful talk. Anyways, I forgot that I was giving the closing prayer. So after the closing song, the whole bishopric was just staring at me. I was thinking to myself “why are they looking at me”. Then I remember “Oh crap!!! I am giving the closing prayer”. I just wanted to die!!!!
Have a great day:)

Andrea said...

Jealous! You will have such a good time! I'm sure you'll be able to get everything done in plenty of time!

Melissa E Photography said...

COME SING IN OUR CHOIR! Our choir needs so much help. We only have a handful of people show up every week and then 20 come up to perform. A lot of people come up who haven't even looked at the music before!

Have fun in AZ!

michelle said...

I am so excited for you to come visit!!! The weather is so beautiful. I wish I was there to help you with the ivites. I love that kind of a thing. Have a wonderful day!

sarah ann said...

Hey Rebecca! I am totally excited for you to come to Az! See ya soon!!

Sarah said...

Have fun in Arizona. I so don't like to get ready for a trip but my kids love being with their cousins. Our ward doesn't really assign to give prayers until that morning.

Anonymous said...

wow, so jealous, it sounds like you are going to have a BLAST! are you guys driving? how long is the drive?