Mar 15, 2007

Michelle in the house!!!!




So it has happened again! I was able to meet yet another wonderful friend from MC!!!... and she came with a bonus!!! Her cute daughter Sarah!!! I meet up with Michelle and her fun family at Disneyland today! It was so wonderful! I am so blessed to have such great friends I have been able to get to know so well on line and then to meet them in person is just great! She is as fun and beautiful as I could have expected! Her Family is just so adorable! Michelle and her daughter let me and the girls tag along! We just had the best time hanging out like old friends!

My apologies go out to Disneyland staff! We managed to liter the entire park with popcorn! Macy got a little carried away and like always Blue had her hand in a bag of food all afternoon! It's a small world is our new favorite ride to eat on! 12 min. of air conditioned enjoyment!

Thanks Michelle for letting me crash your family vacation! It was awesome!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh how fun! I've been so busy today I completely forgot you girls were meeting up! Cute pics! I bet you had such a good time! I forgot to tell you, my mom and sisters were sad that you left without saying goodbye and had wanted to tell you how good it was to meet you!

Anonymous said...

oh wow, looks like you guys had so much fun. Were you really in a need for AC? that is so foreign to me.

Becca said...

andrea... that makes me feel so bad! I hope they didn't think i was trying to blow them off! oops! please tell them how sorry i am! i already felt like i was busting in on their day! I'm really not that rude! sorry!!!! send them my best!

Andrea said...

no, no, no, it wasn't like that...my mom had just mentioned how nice you were and that she felt bad that she wasn't able to tell you how nice it was to meet you...they would never have thought you were being rude...they thought you and your girls were so cute!

Sarah said...

sooo fun!!!! i'm jealous that you got to meet michelle. she's so awesome. how fun to go to disneyland all the time. i love disneyland. and i love your new blog.

Becca said...

what a relief andrea! I'm glad they don't curse me name a the dinner table!

your family was so sweet!