Jan 14, 2009

It's a start!



Heather Bailey comes through again!!! I finally pulled the trigger on some fabric for the baby bedding. Everything else was on hold till I found what I wanted. I fell in love with a room that had a fabric that was sending me to the ends of the earth to find and I came up with nothing!So I am keeping with it's color scheme and crossing my fingers!

This fabric is for a crib dust ruffle! I want to paint the crib red, the walls a soft pale teal and go from there!We'll see how it all comes together.

You know me... nothing too feminine for my girls just cheery and comfortable!

8 comments:

Jamie C. said...

I'm really very jealous! I can not find ANY boy fabric worth decorating with! It's driving me crazy and has me in totaly panic mode. I won't do anything until I find fabric, so it's all riding me searching high and low and still coming up with nothing. You made a great choice, I love the colors! Have fun sewing!

tara said...

GORGEOUS! love it. love it. LOVE IT. i can't wait to see the finished project! you are a wonder:)

donna said...

LOVE it!:)

carey said...

LOVE it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Perfect. Unique. Chic. Retro. Colorful. FUN. Perfect! Man, I love your style. ;)

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i cant wait to see it all put together! ou are so much braver than me with color- a red crib sounds so fantastic, I could just never pull the trigger!

Christina said...

I love this! Cheery and comfortable is my mantra for my whole house. I can't wait to see finished product pics!

Elise said...

I knew you'd find the perfect fabric! I just can't wait to see it all come together--it's going to be awesome!

Megan said...

gorgeous! Love the colors, those are the exact colors I am using, but I have a few more thrown in there! I love the bright colors!!!