Jan 11, 2009

Can't think of anything

Great weekend!I love love love it when Mike has the weekend off of school! It's quality time that seams even more valuable now that it comes in an every other weekend dose!

The girls started swim lessons and Saturday and Mike and I both got to witness Cricket Loving it and Blue being her "Rain Man" self at times as she sat on the steps and teases the teacher! At least she sat in the water. She'll do better next week!

I THINK we may have found some bedroom furniture!!!!Cross your fingers! It only took us 16 months and an increase in the budget to find it but I think we're on to something! Hopefully we'll head back tomorrow night and seal the deal and by next weekend I should be finally sleeping in a room I love and not a room I fear people seeing! Dude I'm picky!

Furniture seems to be the theme of the house lately! We have lots to do before the baby comes and converting the office into a nursery is top priority. I have been trying to sell my Piano that I simply adore and love and it breaks my heart to have to part with. We have to now use that front, other wise useless room, for our office now so it has to go. No bites yet so if you know of anyone in my area who would pamper a red piano and has $650 send them my way! We did sell the desk in the bedroom so now once that picked up we can start in there!

I'm having a hard time finding the perfect fabric for the nursery!This is the first time I really gt to do a nursery and I want it to be perfect. That means me changing my mind, searching on line and coming up with nothing most of the time! Shoot!Maybe this kid will sleep in a laundry basket too the first months of her life till I get my act together and make a decision.

Hallelujah!!!! I finally figured out how to get my bread to rise properly and man does it make a difference! All it took was me finally listening to Mike. Something I try as a last resort when it comes to things in the cooking department but he mentioned a way that his mom used to do it and what do you know it worked like a charm! So don't judge but we 4 polished off an entire loaf in just two helpings today! I'm calling it ok because it was more to celebrate the fact that bread actually does rise and I can can get it to rise!

That's the recap my friends!

On the belly front... I'm 28 weeks, feeling great, platelets are good and I'm large!

12 comments:

donna said...

wow 28 weeks, how exciting.:)
Gad you found some bedroom furniture. Post pictures of it. I have also been thinking about getting some new bedroom furniture. Where did you find yours?
OH you will do a wonderful job on the nursery. You are so talented.

I am taking a bread class in a few weeks. My bread never turns-out. Hopefully i will learn how to make the prefect bread.

Morph This said...

in your chest.

Ranay said...

Great job with the bread. We made cinnamon rolls on Saturday, and I had two right off the bat without batting an eye - I'll just say it's because I'm glad they raised correctly too! A friend in ID, large with child who can relate!

Christina said...

28 weeks! Hooray!

And hooray for good furniture finds! I love your red piano from the pics you posted re-doing it. If I didn't already have a piano, I'd be heading your way!

Andrea said...

I would SO take your awesome red piano for Ryan to play if I had room! Blue will probably get all the way in sometime, if she is anything like Ryan it will be during the final lesson of the summer lol.

AnieCooper said...

So glad to hear you are doing so well! So where are the pics of you and that baby belly ;) Since we can't see you in person I think you should share ;)

I'm large myself haha...but the fact that I can still get on my regular pants I love...not comfortable so i don't ware them..but I can still fit in them woohoo! So if the last few weeks I continue to grow in the belly and not anywhere else...life will be good ;)

Can't wait to see the furniture you picked out!

miss you!

michelle said...

Good going on the bread making! I need to work on my bread skills, for sure. I am soooo excited that baby girl # 3 is almost here! :)

Elise said...

Ha ha. Jenny's comment--funny. That is such a sister thing to say! :)
I can't believe you are so far along. It's funny because that means that I am REALLY far along, but it doesn't seem that way. Weird.
Glad you found some cool bedroom furniture, and I can't wait to see what you end up doing with the nursery. No doubt it will be FAN-TASTIC!

Mahana said...

So you have to share how you get your bread to rise! I seriously need help in the bread making dept!!!

tara said...

so...what WAS your bread secret?

i can't believe you are parting with your PIANO!! can't you put it in the basement or something?

i want PICS OF THE BEDROOM FURNITURE!!! sounds like you are as picky as we are. pooh.

Melissa E Photography said...

You're large? I don't believe you.

I SO wish I could buy your red piano. Every girls deserves a red piano.

Jess Perry said...

I can't believe how far along you are. I want to see you and your cute little ball you got going on!