Sep 20, 2009

Done and DONE!

Sooo glad this week is over! Not that I didn't enjoy it but man was it a lot of work! I'm happy to report the birthday bash went off without a hitch... ok well maybe two hitches! We ran out of propane for the bbq and my DSLR Camera battery was dead! Fun huh! Nothing a quick trip to Home Depot and a Camera toting party guest couldn't fix! Thanks to a friend I had a nice camera to shoot with and hopefully I'll get those pictures back soon! I didn't have the right cables to upload it right away. Shucks!!!

Anyway... Mike and I deserve "Parents of the Year awards!" We busted our butts on this shin dig. Cricket tells us Saturday morning as we were decorating " I want to go to Chuck E. Cheeses for my birthday next week ok?!?" Um... HELLO kiddo... this is your Chuck E. Cheese!!! DUDE kid!

Today we were so dead tired! It takes a lot out of ya to be a cool parent and throw a party. This is why we only do this once every 5 years!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm kinda a kid party nazi...they are so dang expensive! My boys are 8 and 10 and have only had 1 party each. We usually just have big family parties...I'm a meanie like that!

donna said...

OH my kids had many chuck E cheese parties! I wish i was a super mom like you!

carey said...

Chuck E Cheese?! Nice! I bet the party was a hit. :) I'm a bit of a meanie like Andrea...