Sep 14, 2009

Busy week!

This week is going to jam packed with a tons to do! I have a laundry list of things I have to get done this week. We have family coming to town so I need to get the down stairs and guest room in order and my biggest event to worry about is the girls huge birthday party!!!WE are doing a carnival and there is lots to get done! Why does everything so like so much fun in the the planning phase and then feel like too much in the executing stage!!!!

I'm glad I can check off Teaching in Relief Society off my list! I love to teach!!! Love love love it! But the weeks before when I'm trying to work through my plan of attach is always something I dread! All in all it was a great lesson to work on. It was on Friendship. I love it when I can teach a good topic! Everyone had lots to say as a teacher it was welcoming interaction.

I started off the lesson with lipstick on my teeth! It was a test to see if I had any true friends in the crowd. It took a few minuets, some uncomfortable stares and a brave sister to finally tell me I had lipstick on my teeth!!! It was a fun way to get the lesson started!

Well I better get to it! To much to do to waste teh day away on line!!! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

donna said...

A carnival Birthday party! How fun! :)

Brittany said...

You are so creative I can hardly stand it!

AnieCooper said...

How fun for the girls! Can't wait to see the pics from that birthday!

Unknown said...

Teaching in Relief Society was one of my favorite callings!

I love the lipstick idea!!

Sure the b-day carnival was a blast!!!