May 7, 2009

6 week check up!

So today I got my baby slide checked out! Fun visit huh! It's funny how in 6 weeks you revert back to your old ways, all shy and cross legged in the office! It was only a few months ago I was happily spreading those same legs practically begging the doctor to get in there and make something happen already!

I sat there on the table naked from the waist down waiting and waiting! Lucky me! The doctor had to run down stairs to do an emergency C section. Can't fault the guy! If that were me down stairs I would have want him there ASAP! It made me wish for those cool things they have at airports now for people picking up passengers. You know...the waiting area with the huge light up monitors telling you when flights land and if there were delays! Couldn't we come up with something similar for doc's. They can have some sort of tracking device and in the waiting rooms a giant board wouldl tell us...
" in operating room!"
"down stairs massaging some poor girls perineum so it wont tear, this could take a while it's her first!"
"Washing his hands and then on his way up so get naked now!"

Unfortunately they haven't installed that feature so there I sat naked wrapped in my toga. I had to jump on and off the table a dozen times to deal with Charlie! Fix her passy, wipe her drool all the while just waiting for him to open the door any moment and catch me by surprise causing me to startle and drop my sheet and bear it all. MORTIFICATION!!!!

Thankfully I had those 15 or so minutes alone. Charlie bug was passing gas like she was in a farting contest! By the way she would have won! DUDE!!!

So all is well in the regin we call Cha Chee! I know I should use it's tecnical term but who want's to read the word VAGINA on someones blog! Ha!!!! I made you read it!!!!

I can offically have relations and work out! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Not in the moooood for either! I was hoping he was going to tell me I was cleared for some sort of eating contest instead. Way more exciting !

10 comments:

michelle said...

Ohhh how I do remember the 6 week check ups. I always brought the babies with me, all dressed up for the Dr., and staff to see. :) Now you have your body back, and are ready for action! I remember not wanting to tell Steve, that I had the appointment. I was sure not in the mood for any action at that point! :)

Jill said...

dude...i'm still not in the mooood!

Andrea said...

Ha, I think you're onto something with that electronic "doc info" board...

Megan said...

sounds like me a few days ago. I had to keep jumping off the table to sooth Blake while waiting for the dr! I don't feel up to either activity either, I was hoping I could tell Jason, "sorry, 6 more weeks!"

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

yuck. cleared for relations. that stinks. not that rob ever let me wait the full 6 weeks, but at least i couldve had an excuse if i wanted to.

donna said...

Ryan was so HAPPY after i came home from my 6 week check up!

Jamie C. said...

you crack me up! and i'll see you at the eating contest...you're goin' down sucker!

Brittany said...

LOL I'm dying laughing here. Awesome post. I love that you say "relations", too. I thought I was the only fuddy duddy (that's the term these days, right?) that said it. After my D&C, when I was still all drugged up, I asked the nurse about 6 times when my husband and I could start having "marital relations" again. And that's just while my husband was in the room! ACK! I just know that every time I see that nurse now she chuckles. Who says that?! Evidently, you and me. Nice. But you probably reserve it for a private blog...not random people. ;) Anyhow, enjoy the working out - both kinds!

carey said...

Ha...love it. :) What we do for childbirth...before & after! Good luck, Rebecca - ! ;)

tara said...

dude. you should have told mikey something different...

i think you should get a big fat PASS on anything "extracurricular" at least until the babe sleeps through the night.