Feb 25, 2010

Things I can't resist...

Try as I may I can not resist the following... EVER!...

  • eating a fry as I drive home from the drive through! All the while I'm telling the kids we can't eat until we get home!
  • taking a bite of a hot pocket right after I take it out of the microwave...I know it's going to burn my freakin mouth like hot lava and render me a mute but I can't resist the hunger and delicious smell combo!Burn me once shame on you! Burn me twice, shame on me! I know I know !I'll never learn nor do I want to!
  • I have yet to meet a maple bar I didn't love! If the meir thought of a Maple bar crossed my mind I can't pass one up! I've tried! Trust me I've tried but I fail miserably! I must say...it's pretty freeing when you can realize your faults and move forward.I chose to move forward with a donut in my hand! So what?
  • finishing my kids meals!
  • Consumption of Mint Oreos by the sleeve. This is why I don't buy them! EVER!

Basically most things I fall victim to are food related! I'm ok with that!

1 comment:

carey said...

I'm with you on the fries. Hot pockets? Hilarious. Not with you on the maple bars. :)