Feb 24, 2010

Studio 5



I know I know! It's a cryin shame I don't blog like I used to! To be 100% honest I miss it like crazy! I miss just getting on here and throwing up my feelings and ranting about life. I'm totally blaming it on Blue Cricket Design! It's a part tiem job that's for sure and by the time I'm done working on that blog I have littel energy to devote here and on my family blog! Lame! Lame! Lame!!! I know!

Just know I'm still alive! I'm still driven crazy by my kids, hate folding laundry, hate preparing for my Sunday calling, love reality and miss all my interaction with you!

Here's what's been keeping me busy this week. Studio 5! I had two days notice and busted out a handful of headbands! I loved doing this! Funny, and only the people that know me would notice but again I look super boring on tv! I'm way more off the wall and crazy in real life!

3 comments:

AnieCooper said...

Very true...you were very tame ;) Realife you aren't so calm haha :)

xoxox

Brittany said...

I didn't think "boring" - I thought "respectable". ha ha ha It was great!

Elise said...

VERY COOL!! You're the bomb! The most creative person I've ever met!