Dec 10, 2009

hi


So I'm brunette right now! Been for about a month and I have to say I'm in love with it!

No I don't feel smarter! And yes I'm still having fun! Look at Blue...Isn't she too much! I do feel like I look more like my girls though! I think they love it too.

"mom has our hair now Molly!" says Cricket! I can tell she likes it most. Blue and Charlie share my eyes and Crick has always been apart of the "Brown team!" I wonder if she felt left out of being any part of a team I was on! But now she does and I'm quite enjoying it!

I needed a change! I needed more so to give my hair a break! Too much breakage and drying it out! So for the next chapter of life I'll be a brunette!

10 comments:

donna said...

you look great as a brunette.

AnieCooper said...

I love it :) You are always beautiful! Miss u!

Laura said...

Welcome to the club. It looks great. Do you deep condition? I color my hair a lot, but I keep it healthy by deep conditioning at least once a week. Neutrogena has a good one.

Bruce said...

LOVE it!

Andrea said...

I ♥ brunettes :) Looks great.

tara said...

you were born to be brunette sister b!! I absolutely love it. keep it forever please:)

Bryn said...

You look great either way! I do have to admit that I never witness someone dying their own hair until I lived in with you. I loved those Wal-mart runs picking out colors!! :)

Unknown said...

I love it! Molly is such a "mini-Becca" and you can tell now more than ever!!!

Amber H. said...

I always loved you with dark hair. I'm glad you decided to do it again! And yes, it totally makes you and your kids look so much more alike! Ü

Blackner Family said...

Loving you as a brunette!! You look gorgeous!!